3 Minutes From Meiji-Jingumae Station, or 5 Minutes From JR Harajuku Station
The area has excellent train access and it is very closely located to Meiji Dori, Omotesando and Aoyama Dori, so even if you want to get there by driving, the access is easy as can be.
Access by Public Transportation
- 4 minutes walk from Exit 5 of Meiji-jingumae Station on Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- 4 minutes walk from Exit 5 of Meiji-jingumae Station on Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
- 5 minutes walk from Takeshita Exit of Harajuku Station on JR Yamanote Line
- 11 minutes walk from A2 Exit of Omotesando Station on Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- 11 minutes walk from A2 Exit of Omotesando Station on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- Approx. 80 minutes by train from Narita International Airport
- Approx. 30 minutes by train from Haneda Airport
* The indicated time is the average time during the daytime. It may take longer depending on the hour of your travel. Waiting time is not included.
* The posted contents are as of August 2017.
Shibuya Cerulean Tower
The Cerulean Tower is located in the heart of IT area in Tokyo called "Bit Valley." It is built on a hill in the middle of Shibuya and you can enjoy the magnificent views of Japanese icons such as Mt. Fuji and Tokyo Tower.